Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Week 13 - Sweet

I know there is no way Jay can beat me in this category.  My beard is LONG and I've got the digital measurement to prove it.  It's 1.818 inches after just over 3 months.  That's sweet.

I'm going to be sad to see this thing go.  Honestly, 10 years ago I never would have guessed that I would be where I am today.  It's been an honor to beat the person I looked up to freshman year of college when I was still borrowing an old electric razor from my Dad.

This is my last post before I start to shave it off this weekend.  It's been fun showing Jason up on the blog posts.  His out of focus closeups are just ploy to keep from showing the real detail, or lack thereof, in his beard.  Super lame.  I can't wait to wear the trophy with pride.





2 comments:

'Stache-tastic said...

oh, the jokes that could be said with your "measurement" post...again, you luck out that this is a family site!

ST said...

measurements were a good idea. I hope Jay posts some before he pulls out the machette.